maanantaina, syyskuuta 06, 2010

Oh, it must be love

"Let me tell you now
I got a feeling, I feel so strange
Everything about me seems to have changed
Step by step, I got a brand new walk
I even sound sweeter when I talk

Let me tell you now
I've never felt like this before
Somethings got a hold on me that won't let go
I believe I'd die if only I could
I feel so strange, but I sure feel good

Let me tell you now
My heart feels heavy, my feet feel light
I shake all over, but I feel alright
I never felt like this before
Somethings got a hold on me that won't let go

I never thought it could happen to me
Got me heavy when I'm in misery
I never thought it could be this way
Love's sure gonna put a hurting on me

Oh, it must be love"


Etta Jamesin svengaavaa klassikkoa versioi tulevassa Burlesque -elokuvassa Christina Aguilera.


Svengaa tämäkin.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti